Age-Proof Your Brain
and Stay Sharp
Memory and Brain Support
Snap out of the fog! Cogni-Clear, my brain support supplement, is here to give your brain a jolt! Having problems focusing? Feeling sluggish, tired, unmotivated?
Protect and rejuvenate your brain with these key ingredients specially formulated for Cogni-Clear:
Dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE) - has been shown to elevate mood, increase physical energy, improve memory and learning.
Folic Acid - boosts mood and cognitive function. In clinical trials folate deficiencies were associated with dementia, depression, apathy, withdrawal, and lack of motivation.
Bacopa - may improve memory recall, improve focus and cognitive processing. Also protects your brain cells from oxidative damage.
Huperzine-A - increases the neurotransmitters in the brain that may help improve cognitive performance. Also known to protect the brain from inflammation and age-related memory decline.
In addition to the above ingredients the antioxidants in Cogni-Clear рrоtесts the brаin frоm thе dаmаging еffесtѕ оf frее rаdiсаlѕ, inflаmmаtiоn, nеurоtоxinѕ, and аging.
What you can expect:
- Alertness: Be present! If you want to stay in the moment with a high level of awareness, Cogni-Clear is the answer.
- Increased Memory: Stop wasting time trying remember where you placed your keys! Cogni-Clear helps you keep everything locked in your memory bank.
- Higher Focus: With Cogni-Clear, enjoy higher productivity. With your newfound laser focus you can see all important projects to the very end.
Cogni-Clear is gluten-free, sugar-free, and non-GMO. Proudly made in the USA.
Clear your mind today and grab a bottle of Cogni-Clear.
- Perry E., Et. al. Acetylcholine in mind: a neurotransmitter correlate of consciousness? Trends Neurosci. 1999.
- Pfeiffer CC., Et al. Stimulant effect of 2-dimethyl-l-aminoethanol: possible precursor of brain acetylcholine. Science. 1957.
- Malanga G., Et. al. New insights on dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE) features as a free radical scavenger. Drug Metab Lett. 2012.
- Dimpfel W., Et. al. Efficacy of dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE) containing vitamin-mineral drug combination on EEG patterns in the presence of different emotional states. Eur J Med Res. 2003.
- Blin O., Et. al. Effects of dimethylaminoethanol pyroglutamate (DMAE p-Glu) against memory deficits induced by scopolamine: evidence from preclinical and clinical studies. Psychopharmacology (Berl). 2009.
- Flood JF., Et. al. Memory retention: Potentiation of cholinergic drug combinations in mice. Neurobiol. Aging 1983.
- DMAE, Reprinted from Life Enhancement, Issue #25. Life Enhancement.
- Reynolds EH., Et. al. Folic acid, ageing, depression, and dementia. BMJ. 2002.
- Nongunut Uabundit, Et. al. Cognitive enhancement and neuroprotective effects of Bacopa monnieri in Alzheimer's disease model. Journal of Ethnopharmacology. 2010.
- Calabrese C., Et. al. Effects of a Standardized Bacopa monnieri Extract on Cognitive Performance, Anxiety, and Depression in the Elderly: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial. The Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine. 2008.
- Tatimeh Peth- Nui, Et. al. Effects of 12-Week Bacopa monnieri Consumption on Attention, Cognitive Processing, Working Memory, and Functions of Both Cholinergic and Monoaminergic Systems in Healthy Elderly Volunteers. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine. 2012.
- Pavlov VA., Et. al. Brain acetylcholinesterase activity controls systemic cytokine levels through the cholinergic anti-inflammatory pathway. Brain, Behavior, and Immunity. 2009.
- Zangara A., Et. al. The psychopharmacology of huperzine A: an alkaloid with cognitive enhancing and neuroprotective properties of interest in the treatment of Alzheimer's disease. Pharmacology Biochemistry and Behavior. 2003.