The Anti-Aging Formula for Your Pet
I’m so excited to introduce this formula.
I call it Pet Love. If you’re a pet owner you totally get that. And since your pet loves you unconditionally - - you just want to give it back.
Pet Love takes the human approach to anti-aging and applies it to your best friend.
It’s the perfect blend of nutrients and antioxidants that support the heart, mouth, eyes, bones, skin and fur.
It’s packed with the most powerful anti-aging minerals, herbs and vitamins that you take yourself. But it’s specifically formulated for the special needs of your pet as it grows older.
And it’s never too soon to anti-age!
Pet Love is also another way to get nutrients into your pet that they may be lacking because of a poor appetite, or sometimes it’s just missing from their food.
Here are just a few of the ingredients in Pet Love for the:
Heart: CoQ10, Potassium, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherols), Magnesium, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin B Complex including Niacin for the heart, just like what you would take for yourself. Also, studies show that there is a strong relationship to congestive heart failure and Vitamin D3 deficiency in dogs.
Mouth: Fennel, Cranberries, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Zeaxanthin, CoQ10 and Astaxanthin will keep your pet’s mouth healthy. And bacteria in the mouth can lead to inflammation in the heart.
Eyes: Bilberry, Lycopene and Vitamin A for protection against cataracts and keeping your pet’s vision sharp.
Bones: Vitamin D3, Calcium, Magnesium and a special bone-support blend will keep their bones healthy and strong.
Skin & Fur: L-Lysine HCI, DL-Methionine, L-Cysteine, Quercetin, CoQ10, Zeaxathin, Astaxanthin and Biotin will keep your pet’s fur and skin healthy. No more dry skin, excessive dander or itching.
Pet Love is available in a specially flavored easy-to-chew tablet with directions specific for your pet’s weight.
It’s anti-aging at it’s best, for your pet, to keep them healthy - wagging and purring. And it makes up for the nutrients they don’t always get from their diet.
And it’s only $31.96 a bottle with auto-delivery (15% off and free shipping which is a savings of $15.94 per bottle). Click Here to order Pet Love for the heart, mouth, eyes, bones, fur and skin. Or get just a trial offer for $39.95 plus shipping. Either way you can’t go wrong. Click Here to order Pet Love today -- because your pet deserves the best!
- Glickman L., Et. al. Evaluation of the risk of endocarditis and other cardiovascular events on the basis of the severity of periodontal disease in dogs. Journal of American Veterinary Medical Association. 2009.
- Dr. Ken Tudor. What Does Vitamin D Have to do with Your Dog's Heart? Pet MD. 2014.
- Marsden S., Et. al. Coenzyme Q-10. VCA. 2018.
- Parvez S., Et. al. Probiotics and their fermented food products are beneficial for health. J Appl Microbiol. 2006.
- Reddy JJ., Et. al. Probiotics in dentistry: Review of the current status. Rev Clín Pesq Odontol. 2010.
- Wang W., Et. al. Antioxidant supplementation increases retinal responses and decreases refractive error changes in dogs. J Nutr Sci. 2016.
- Frigg M., Et. al. Clinical study on the effect of biotin on skin conditions in dogs. Schweiz Arch Tierhelkd. 1989. Chew BP., Et. al. Dietary ß-carotene absorption by blood plasma and leukocytes in domestic cats. J Nutr. 2000.