15th Century Compound
15th Century Compound
Could be the Key to Unlocking
a Better Quality of Life
And scientific research proves it’s not too
late to turn back the clock if you act now
The kids are grown and you’ve finally retired. You have more free time now.
You’re at a point in life where you want to start doing the things you’ve always dreamed about.
What’s on your list?
- Will you sit at the bottom of the stairs in front of these marvels because you can’t climb all those stairs?Strolling through Paris and sampling quaint cafes, bakeries and cheese shops? Visiting the Eiffel Tower (and the 704 steps it would take to get to the second-floor observation deck, should you choose to bypass the elevator because the line is too long)?1
- What about climbing the 463 steps up a narrow staircase to the cupola inside the Duomo in Florence, Italy? It is here you’ll see the Last Judgment fresco painting designed by Giorgio Vasari. Can you picture the view from there?2
- Improving your golf handicap?
- Being on a tennis court for the day?
- Hiding in imaginative places from your grandkids?
- Spending all afternoon in the kitchen baking and decorating cookies?
Or make excuses to your friends because the last time you played a round of golf, the pain was almost unbearable?
But maybe it’s simple tasks and chores that can have you laid up for days?
Hello, my name is Sandy DeRose. I have worked in the anti-aging industry researching and developing supplements and skincare products alongside America’s No. 1 anti-aging medical doctor. I believe in natural approaches to healing and rejuvenating the body from the inside out. Everything I promote and create is backed by years of studies and scientific data. I want you to live a youthful life, no matter your age.
You no longer have to be ashamed because you can’t do the things you want to do.
Joint pain and inflammation can interfere with your everyday life.
And you don’t have to be older to suffer from joint pain. Studies show that there are 101 causes for joint pain.
Some surprising medical conditions such as:3
- Cold or Flu
- Lyme Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Chickenpox and Shingles
And then there’s arthritis…
Arthritis by the Numbers
- Arthritis has been the leading cause of disability for more than 15 years.4
- Arthritis Foundation reports that one in four adults are affected and the highest percentages were seen among people aged 45 to 64.5
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention discovered that one-third of American adults aged 45 and older suffer from depression or anxiety as a result of arthritis.5
- More than 172 million workdays are lost because of the pain and limited mobility caused by arthritic conditions.5
- One in every three military veterans suffers from arthritis.5
Unfortunately our bodies don’t always feel the same age as our minds …
But there is a non-invasive way to ease joint pain and stiffness without costly medical care and without surgery.6
So you can get back to living, instead of just existing …
If you’re ready for a better quality of life …
Relieve your aches and pains with my new formula, Ultra Flex, which contains ingredients from ancient times. Scientifically-proven ingredients which work synergistically to boost glucosamine and chondroitin:
Bromelain, a group of enzymes found in pineapples, has many natural pain-relieving abilities. It may be used to speed healing from an injury or surgery because of its anti-inflammatory properties.7 Bromelain also has analgesic characteristics making it an amazing treatment for acute or chronic joint pain.8
Surprising studies have shown that bromelain can be as effective as nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (i.e. aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, etc.) for dealing with joint pain. In many cases, it’s been proven more effective without the harmful side effects.9,10
Quercetin is an important antioxidant that reduces inflammatory pain. A recent study was conducted in 40 Japanese supjects with symptomatic knee osteoarthritis (OA). supjects were randomly assigned a supplement of glucosamine, chondroitin and quercetin daily for 16 weeks (the GCQ group), or a placebo. The results, based on the Japanese Orthopaedic Association criteria, showed that participants significantly improved at Week 16 or earlier in the GCQ group compared to the placebo group. During follow-up, doctors also discovered Type II collagen was improved in the GCQ group.11
Boswellia - also known as Indian frankincense, has been known to reduce inflammation associated with OA, rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and bursitis.12
In a clinical trial, boswellia was tested as a treatment for knee OA. Researchers recruited 30 people with knee OA and gave half the group a daily supplement of boswellia; others received a placebo. Participants taking boswellia extract reported significant pain reduction and much-improved physical functioning than those taking the placebo. Results were seen in as little as seven days.13,14
Turmeric has the ability to slow down naturally-occurring cell death in joint tissue, which can help preserve joints.15
Turmeric also relieves joint stiffness that happens with aging.16,17
It also reduces inflammation associated with OA, RA, and bursitis. In many studies it was shown, time and time again, that turmeric-treated patients' joints were less swollen and tender than the placebo groups.18,19,20,21
With Ultra Flex you will get back to living pain-free and enjoying your hobbies.
Ultra Flex is proudly made in the USA and is sugar- and gluten-free.
And it’s in a premeasured capsule so there’s no guessing on your part.
So are you ready to say goodbye to joint pain and swelling and to start living again?
Just imagine keeping up with someone 20 years younger- they’ll want to know your secret!
With my 90-day happiness guarantee, you have only pain to lose and a new life to gain.
And when you order my best value today you will also receive a FREE e-Report, Taking Control of Joint Pain, a $29.95 value and yours to keep even if you return your product.
Choose one of the special money-saving deals below to get started. You'll be glad you did!
For a younger you!
BEST VALUE - Choose Ultra Flex auto delivery and you’ll save 20% off the full price, taking the price to $119.88 for a 90-day supply. Plus get FREE shipping and handling, a $7.95 value.
And your FREE bonus e-Report, Taking Control of Your Joint Pain, regularly $29.95.
That’s a total savings of $67.87.
GOOD VALUE - Get your 90-day supply of Ultra Flex for 15% off the full-price bottle plus FREE shipping and handling.
That’s a savings of $30.45.
TRIAL OFFER - One-month introductory supply of Ultra Flex for only $49.95 plus $7.95 shipping and handling. ($57.90 total)
- 1 High Places...and the Number of Steps to Get There. USAToday.com. 2013.
- 2 Inside Florence's Cathedral, the Duomo. Visitflorence.com.
- 3 O'Connell, K. Joint pain: Causes, Symptoms and Diagnosis. Healthline.com. 2016.
- 4 Arthritis Facts. Arthritis.org.
- 5 Arthritis by the Numbers. Arthritis.org. 2015.
- 6 Greengard, S. Q&A: Understanding Osteoarthritis. Healthline.com. 2011.
- 7 Brien S, Et. al. Bromelain as a treatment for osteoarthritis: a review of clinical studies. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2004.
- 8 Kerkhoffs GM, Et. al. A double blind, randomized, parallel group study on the efficacy and safety of treating acute lateral ankle sprain with oral hydrolytic enzymes. Br J Sports Med. 2004.
- 9 Stone MB, Et. al. Preliminary comparison of bromelain and ibuprofen for delayed onset muscle soreness management. Clin J Sport Med. November 2002.
- 10 Klein G, Et. al. Efficacy and tolerance of an oral enzyme combination in painful osteoarthritis of the hip. A double-blind, randomised study comparing oral enzymes with non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Clin Exp Rheumatol. 2006.
- 11 Matsuno, H. Et al. Effects of an Oral Administration of glucosamine-Chondroitin-Quercetin Glucoside on the Synovial Fluid Properties in Patients with Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis. Bioscience, Biotechnology, and Biochemistry. 2009.
- 12 Jeremy Appleton, N.D. Frankincense's Efficacy in Treating Osteoarthritis, A review of the literature. Natural Medicine Journal. 2013.
- 13 Kimmatkar N., Et. al. Efficacy and tolerability of Boswellia serrata extract in treatment of osteoarthritis of knee--a randomized double blind placebo controlled trial. Phytomedicine. 2003.
- 14 Gayathri B, Et. al. Pure compound from Boswellia serrata extract exhibits anti-inflammatory property in human PBMCs and mouse macrophages through inhibition of TNF-alpha, IL-1beta, NO and MAP kinases. Int Immunopharmacol. 2007.
- 15 Buhrmann C, Et. al. Curcumin mediated suppression of nuclear factor-kappaB promotes chondrogenic differentiation of mesenchymal stem cells in a high-density co-culture microenvironment. Arthritis Res Ther. 2010.
- 16 Csaki C, Et. al. Synergistic chondroprotective effects of curcumin and resveratrol in human articular chondrocytes: inhibition of IL-1beta-induced NF-kappaB-mediated inflammation and apoptosis. Arthritis Res Ther. 2009.
- 17 Mathy-Hartert M, Et. al. Curcumin inhibits pro-inflammatory mediators and metalloproteinase-3 production by chondrocytes. Inflamm Res. 2009.
- 18 Chandran B, Et. al. A randomized, pilot study to assess the efficacy and safety of curcumin in patients with active rheumatoid arthritis. Phytother Res. 2012.
- 19 Henrotin Y, Et al. Biological actions of curcumin on articular chondrocytes. Osteoarthritis Cartilage. 2010.
- 20 Belcaro G, Et al. Efficacy and safety of Meriva(R), a curcumin-phosphatidylcholine complex, during extended administration in osteoarthritis patients. Altern Med Rev. 2010.
- 21 Mathy-Hartert M, Et. al. Curcumin inhibits pro-inflammatory mediators and metalloproteinase-3 production by chondrocytes. Inflamm Res. 2009.
Free shipping available only in the U.S.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.