Sleep Sound and Awaken Refreshed!!
Nothing Ages You Faster than Lack of Sleep
Can’t get to sleep?
Or you can’t stay asleep and awaken between 2 and 4 or maybe 5 and 7?
All you can see is the minute hand moving around the clock.
Your sleep could be interrupted due to diet, age, lack of exercise, sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome, hormones or stress.
Sleep can be elusive for many reasons
And when you can’t sleep, the reason doesn't matter – you just want to sleep.
The more you stress about it the more you toss and turn.
And sleep deprivation affects your quality of life. You can’t be as productive when you don’t get your proper amount of ZZZs.
But worse than walking around like a zombie, lack of sleep can really start to have a serious effect on your health.
Chronic sleep loss may put you at risk for:
- High blood pressure
- Heart disease
You see, when you’re sleeping your brain cells are regenerating. Your muscles and tissues are rebuilding themselves. Systems that are active while you are awake are resting and rejuvenating. Blood pressure lowers. Energy is restored.
And something very vital to the aging body happens when sleeping - growth hormone is released. Growth hormone increases muscle mass, thickens skin, and strengthens bones.
But with PM you won’t miss a wink of sleep.
You see, this proprietary blend of natural ingredients in PM has you covered, treating every type of insomnia.
This special sleep blend includes melatonin, chamomile, valerian, lemon balm, 5-htp, tryptophan, GABA, skullcap and ashwagandha. They all work together to help you relax and fall asleep fast while keeping you asleep until you need to, or are ready to, awaken.
Get to sleep and stay asleep or your money back.
PM is gluten-free, sugar-free, and non-GMO. Proudly made in the USA.
- Portas CM., Et. al. Serotonin and the sleep/wake cycle: special emphasis on microdialysis studies. Prog Neurobiol. 2000.
- Samad N., Et. al. Serum levels of leptin, zinc and tryptophan in obese subjects with sleep deficits. Pak J Pharm Sci. 2017.
- Treatment of Insomnia in Adults: A Systematic Review [Internet]. Swedish Council on Health Technology Assessment. 2010.
- Schroeck JL., Et. al. Review of Safety and Efficacy of Sleep Medicines in Older Adults. Clin Ther. 2016.
- Amagase H., Et. al. A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, clinical study of the general effects of a standardized Lycium barbarum (Goji) Juice, GoChi. J Altern Complement Med. 2008
- Kennedy DO., Et. al. Anxiolytic effects of a combination of Melissa officinalis and Valeriana officinalis during laboratory induced stress. Phytother Res. 2006.
- Passionflower. 2015. https://www.mskcc.org/cancer-care/integrative-medicine/herbs/passionflower
- Akhondzadeh S., Et. al. Passionflower in the treatment of generalized anxiety: a pilot double-blind randomized controlled trial with oxazepam. J Clin Pharm Ther. 2001.